GreenShape provides consulting, coaching, and energy analysis to help our clients successfully achieve their sustainability goals.
We help building owners achievable improved building performance and optimal return on investment by guiding each member of the project development team to identify and successfully implement sustainable strategies and build capacity to work more sustainably in the future. We have built our reputation as leaders in sustainable development by applying our proven process management techniques to over 200 projects.
- Sustainable Design Guidance
- Green Construction Support
- LEED Certification Management
- Facilities Operations
- Sustainability Planning
- Professional Training
- Energy Modeling
GreenShape facilitates the integration of green building concepts, materials, and technologies within building projects. Our extensive field experience enables us to identify value-added, creative solutions, customized for the unique parameters of each project.
- Green Building Charrettes
- Integrative Design Process Management
- Sustainability Research and Technical Support
- Specification Development Guidance and Review
- Life Cycle Analysis Support
- Green Building Stakeholder Education
We help teams ensure that green building strategies are effectively implemented in the project throughout the construction process. GreenShape provides assistance to the General Contractor in establishing systems for obtaining required LEED® documentation from subcontractors and for tracking and documenting LEED-related activity.
- Green Building Construction Process Management Guidance
- LEED Construction Tracking Process Set-Up
- LEED Submittal and Documentation Review
- Contractor and Subcontractor Training
GreenShape has a history of experience in helping our project teams use the US Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System as a framework for creating healthy, high-performance buildings. We bring this wealth of field knowledge and our proven management techniques to ensure an effective LEED certification process.
- LEED Certification Strategy Development
- Documentation Assistance and Review
- LEED Application Management
Our sustainability experts provide tools and guidance for the greening of buildings and the organizations they serve by assessing current operations and assisting in the creation of sustainable policies and procedures.
- Facility Alterations and Improvements
- Exterior, Hardscape and Landscape Management
- Procurement, Food Service and Green Cleaning
- Waste Reduction
GreenShape helps organizations align their operations with their core values and identify strategies to becoming more sustainable in the short- and long-term. We help integrate sustainability principles more fully into an organization’s daily operations by using a comprehensive approach to sustainability planning.
- Organizational Goal-Setting
- Green Strategic Planning
- Baseline Assessments
- Sustainable Policy Development
- Implementation Planning and Support
- Performance Benchmarking and Reporting
Our core values include increasing awareness and understanding of sustainability practices. GreenShape provide a range of services to support capacity-building through presentations, USGBC-certified training workshops and customized green building educational materials.
- LEED Accreditation Workshops
- Customized Green Building Courses
- Green Building Educational Materials
- Stakeholder Education